We will cover the Resorts online casino app. You will learn how to download it, the different bonuses available, pros and cons, and more.
Resorts Casino App 2019
|Welcome offer||$20 no deposit welcome bonus|
|Secondary offer (e.g. games, slots, etc.)||Up to $1000 on the first deposit|
|Other promos||$250 match up on sports deposit|
|System requirements||iOS 8.0+ & Android 4.4+|
|Payment options||Resorts mobile app accepts e-wallets, instant cash at the casino, and debit and credit cards|
|Customer service||24/7 live chat, toll-free phone service, and email customer support|
|Sign up||Download the app|
|Last verified||Jun,05, 2019|
- Resorts Casino App 2019
- Resorts Casino App Review
- Games You Can Play with the Resorts Casino App
- Resorts Casino App Promo Code
- Download and Register with the Resorts Casino App
- Resorts Casino App System Requirements
- Resorts Casino App Payment and Withdrawal Options
- Resorts Casino App Customer Service
- Resorts Casino App: The Verdict
Resorts Casino App Review
The Resorts casino app is well put together. As you could see in the table above, you are going to get a see about how to get the welcome bonus and promo codes, system requirements, payment options, customer service, sign up process and how to download the app.
Games You Can Play with the Resorts Casino App
The Resorts Casino game app categorizes top-rated games first. In each of these categories, you will have the chance to enjoy the following games.
- Slots – There are hundreds of slot games on the Resorts gambling app. The highest rated ones are Noah’s Ark, Silent Movie, Water Dragons, and the Davinci Diamonds.
- Table Games – Roulette, American roulette, European roulette, French roulette, 3-wheel roulette, Classic roulette, and Double Bonus Spin Roulette.
- Atlantic City Blackjack plays single hands and multi hands for the low limit, micro limit, and high limit tables.
- Single and multi-hand Three Card Poker is available.
- Other Games – Slingo – This includes Slingo XXX Treme, Slingo Reveal Showdown, Slingo Carnival, Slingo Riches, Slingo Fortunes, Slingo Pigasus, Slingo Baking Bonanza, Slingo Bar-X Colossal, Slingo Reel Room, Slingo Dragon Gems, and Slingo Reel Extreme.
- Live Dealers – Live dealer tables open from 11:00am to 3:00pm (Eastern Standard Time). The feed is live from the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Some live Resorts gambling app games are Texas Hold’Em, Baccarat, 2-Card Poker, Blackjack, and Roulette. Auto roulette has no dealer and operates 24 hours daily.
- Video Poker – Video poker games include Deuces Wild, Five Play Draw, Double Bonus, Jacks or Better, and Triple Play.
- Progressive Jackpot Games – The amount increases every time a player deposits money and initiates a spin. A lucky player will win the final amount. RNG (Random Number Generator) applies to the Resorts free casino app across the board.
- Sports Betting – You can place sports bets in the Resorts gambling app online. You can place sports bet as well via the app. Some of those sports include basketball,
baseball, football, volleyball, virtual sports, soccer, tennis, speedway racing, winter sports, motor racing, boxing, badminton, Gaelic sports, snooker, pool, handball, cricket, floorball, chess, cycling, bandy, netball, golf, ice hockey, rugby and Aussie rules.
The blue labeled Resorts Casino app sports betting section shows live scores, live schedules, how to bet and betting rules.
Resorts Casino game app betting odds strategies:
- Handicap betting
- Teaser bets
- Each way betting
- Fast market
Resorts Casino App Promo Code
The Resorts casino game app gives up to $1000 and a chance to win $2 million. This is a very appealing bonus that quite likely attracts the attention of many people. Simply use the Resorts Casino Promo Code to unlock the bonus.
The Resorts mobile casino also offers a $250 match up for your first deposit, credited to your account within 48 hours. The maximum is $250. So, if you deposit $300 you will only get an extra $250 to play. This offer only counts for the sports first deposit.
A free upgrade to a Resorts mobile casino rewards member is available by creating an account with any casino. Take a screenshot and send to the Resorts mobile casino customer service along with your full name. The Resorts free casino app upgrade processing time takes 72 hours and requires no wagering.
You can win up to $1000 for the weekly drawing and $3 million if you make 10 entries. Log into your Resorts gambling app account and play slots to become eligible. The more legs you win, the bigger the Resort casino app bonus percentage.
Win extra money up to $25,000 ranging from 20% to 60% on all your winnings that adds to your parlay bets.
The Resorts real money casino app has a Discover credit card for personal purchases or ATM withdrawals. You do not need to go through a credit check or endure credit limits to get the Resorts mobile casino app credit card sent in the mail for free.
Download and Register with the Resorts Casino App
Conduct a search in the Google Play Store or the iTunes Store by typing in “Resorts Mobile Casino.” The official name for the Resorts real money casino app in the iTunes Store is “Resorts Casino Online Games” and “Resorts Casino Hotel” in Google Play.
Anyone over the age of 17 can download the Resorts real money casino app but needs to be 21 to place bets and cash out the winnings. Anyone can play in demo mode since there is no real money at stake.
You are required to enter the following information when creating a new account on the Resorts mobile casino app:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
Page two will ask for the following:
- Zip code
- Mobile number
- Bonus code
It is important for you to know that there are also some Resorts Mobile Casino restrictions.
The Resorts gambling app says “Connection timed out” when visiting the website outside the United States. Additionally, the Resorts money gambling app stays in an idle loading position after downloading from the iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
Only players living in the USA and U.S. territories, but physically in the state of New Jersey, are allowed to download the Resorts mobile casino app and cash out winnings.
The Resorts gambling app uses IP addresses and a geo-locator to ensure players are actually in the state of New Jersey. All information collected by the Resorts money gambling app falls under a protected SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
Resorts Casino App System Requirements
Let’s take a look at the mobile smartphones setup requirements for the Resorts Casino Game App.
Latest models of Apple devices work pretty fast with the Resorts casino game app. Blackberry, Windows, and Kindle users can only use the Resorts real money casino app through a browser.
Any smartphone that operates on Android or iOS works well with the Resorts money gambling app. The official size of the Resorts real money casino app is 32.3 MB for iOS 8.0+ and 8.0M for Android 4.4+.
Resorts Casino App Payment and Withdrawal Options
You can put money in your account by adding a payment method on the Resorts casino game app. However, you need to verify your identity first by sending a copy of your government-issued ID. Representatives from the Resorts free casino app might even ask for additional information, such as the last four digits of your social security number or a selfie of you holding your ID if they can’t verify the information.
- ACH transfer
- Credit cards
- Debit Cards
- Prepaid Cards
- Pick up cash at the casino cage
ACH and e-checks are available for VIP Preferred members. Once enrolled, deposits and withdrawals are instant.
You can also pick up your winnings at the cage in the Resorts casino. You need to bring your ID and proof of the deposit, such as a bank statement or a copy of the credit card used for the deposits.
Also, bring the Resorts Casino game app account information. If everything is verified and approved, you can walk away with the cash the same day!
Resorts Casino App Customer Service
You can type in a question in the blue Resorts money gambling app Help search box and sift through several top results will pop up. Unfortunately, they only give information about the various games and not about the subjects. However, there is a Live Chat button.
The Resorts gambling app live chat system asks for your name and email. Putting in your phone number is optional, but typing a message is required. Customer service is available 24 hours a day and answers come instantly.
We noticed the representative was really friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions.
Email support is available and representatives usually reply very quickly.
Resorts Casino App: The Verdict
We have visited many online casino websites. The Resorts casino app seems to offer everything expected. We combed through the Resorts Casino App website and we came to a conclusion that this is a great brand that will surely attract plenty of New Jersey users.
We the generous welcome offers you can find with this brand, it is only a matter of time before it successfully counts millions of active users.